HELLO MY LOYAL SUBJECTS (OK so like only titch'n'Mrs B.Kaulitz)
I'm am back and lovin' it but its only going to be VERY short lived,like just today.
OK so here's the story
i have sky broadband and sky plus in one big parcel and sky have been messin' us around and we only have Internet when the phone is in use and it works at 1/3 of the speed it should!
phew i feel soooooo much better now
not really i want my tinterweb BACK NOW!!!
oh and i am no longer in love with nick jonas (wooh that felt weird)
I'm in love with tom kaulitz!!!!
please dont ask just dont ok!!
Saturday, 24 January 2009
it lives....sort of
Posted by DaRk AnGeL at 7:24 pm
Labels: silence...i kill you...mwahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
IV BEEN TRYNA CALL U
U LIL TOM K LOVER
OH MII GOSH I FELL ASLEEP AND I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THAT STORY HNG WE MADE UP ON THE PHONE IT WAS COOL BUT IT STOPED AT THE BIT WERE U NO I HAD 2 GO SO I NEED 2 NO TEH REST OF THE STORY :'( AND IN ONE BIT BILL WAS KISSING MY NECK AND IT FELT REAL :)
LV RACH X
Post a Comment