wassup!! yep it lives, wow its been a long time since I've blogged. gosh so much has happened (all my family has just run outside to look at a Caterpillar?) back to what i was originally saying, key stage 3 is OFFICIALLY OVER . I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ,LIKE I'M ACTUALLY BOUNCING UP AND DOWN ON MY CHAIR!!! agr my dad just bought a gazillion cartons of milk and surprisingly I had to carry them into the kitchen and now i think i pulled something in my back :'( ummmmmm I'm to hyper to type out everything see you monkeys later!!!!
Monday, 27 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
heyyy dude !
wee need 2 go out becoz i need 2 buy my sister a b day prezzie cos it's her b dayy on thursdayy
omg im gonna write a whole blogg post thin majig about me yuu joe nd bill :):):)
happpy dayss !!!
omg their is like so much i havnt told you likee wen i see you we r havinn a gospipp :):):)
ly dude :)
p.s just incase you havnt notist im hyper 2 mwhahaha =]=]=]=]
Post a Comment