BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 3 August 2009

kill her slowly

grrr I've got so mach angry stuff running thought my head but i just forgot half of them cuz someone *COUGH RACHAEL* just randomly started singing that's nit my name by the ting tings. oh right i remember them now ebony just asked me if i wanna go south bank with her nd latika on Wednesday and i kinad don't want to but she bulled me into it nd said she would shoot me if i didnt go but i haven't got any money and i feel bad for canceling on her but i really have more important things to do I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT MY BLOODY SCHOOL UNIFORM YET ND I'M GOING ON BLOODY HOLIDAY SO I ONLY HAVE LIKE THREEE DAYS TO GET IT AND A PENCIL CASE ND SCHOOL CRAP AND SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS TO WEAR WHILST I'M ON HOLIDAY ARGG I'M GONNA KILL EBONY SLOWLY IN HER BLOODY MOTHER F***ING SLEP

0 comments: