awwww why does he have to be so darn sweet
"A Little Bit Longer"
Words and music by Nick Jonas
Got the news todayDoctor said I had to stay...A little bit longer and I'll be fine
When I thought it'd all been doneWhen I thought it'd all been saidA little bit longer and I'll be fineBut you don't know what you got till it's goneAnd you don't know what it's like to feel so lowAnd everytime you smile or laugh you glowYou don't even know (no, no)You don't even know
All this time goes byStill no reason whyA little bit longer and I'll be fine
Waiting on a cureBut none of them are sureA little bit longer and I'll be fineBut you don't know what you got till it's goneAnd you don't know what it's like to feel so lowAnd everytime you smile or laugh you glowYou don't even know (no,no)You don't even know (no, no)You don't even know (no, no)
(2,3,4!) Yeah!
And you don't know what you got till it's gone,And you don't know what it's like to feel so lowAnd everytime you smile you laugh you glowYou don't even know! No!
So I'll wait till kingdom comeAll the highs and lows are goneA little bit longer and I'll be fineI'll be... fine
see look what you've done now nick you made me cry! AGAIN! :'( could you stop being so sweet pleas for just one day
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
*sniff*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment