I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it doesn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
gerat ints it!
Friday, 26 September 2008
GERAT
Posted by DaRk AnGeL at 9:33 pm
Labels: SILTL GERAT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet!
now i konw i dno't hvae to sepll enything corectly!!!!!!!
wow a comment from someone i DONT know im...gonna....faint!
...um... i mean thanks
Post a Comment