BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, 27 September 2008

hey how you doin

yh,
so I'm a little bored so I'm just gonna type whats in my head/what i find on the tinterweb

  • apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese, there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. it's ether my mum or dad. or my older brother Colin. or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu. but i think it's Colin.
  • You know, we should combine Swedish fish and nerds and make nerdish fish!
  • Let's dig their eyes out with dull sporks!! [yay sporks]
  • Harry Potter is real; and he's coming for you ... don't ask
  • Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
  • You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
  • statistic say that if the Jo-bros said breathing wasn't cool 98 % of teenage girls would be dead(gee hope they like breathing)
  • The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you
  • My friends are the type of people who would try to drown a fish, but I love them anyway.
  • Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
  • I DON'T check under the bed for monsters, but i DO check behind the shower curtain for monsters/murderers/Michael Jackson.

um i think I'm done now

wait...for...it...

I LUB NICK JONAS

done.

0 comments: