i donno what just happened i think i might of just posted erm nothing[my hand slipped] anyhow i am addicted to my chemical romance...is that possible...i think so not to sure
yhea
today when i was walking home my friend turns round to me a says "you are such an emo", i don't know how to take this so i just say "um thanks " but in my Head I'm like er RANDOM MUCH!
but really could i be an emo. I'm gonna list some thing that a emo apparently dose and see if it relates to me in any way shape or form
1.they are sometimes shy and others rude
2.they listen to loud music [doesn't everyone]
3. they listen to music by bands like my chemical romance
4.they where dark colours eg BLACK
they where lots of NON coloured eyeliner
5.they are generally dead
so that's my list time for the comparison
number 1 yes
num 2 yes
num 3 yup [just felt like saying yup instead of yes so there]
num4 yes when i can
num 5 of come on what do you think ...but just in case you really are that dumb YES
now that I've got that off my chest i feel better
no wait...there is one more I LOVE NICK JONAS
NOW I'm done
bye
Tuesday, 9 September 2008
opps once more
Posted by DaRk AnGeL at 8:55 pm
Labels: random much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
umm owkay
WAIT THAT MEENS IM AN EMO cos whene im around ebony i go quiet and well ummmm ..dead lol
GO ME !!!!
yea umm luv u
rach xxxx
Post a Comment